- 1 C. Gluten-free All-purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Cane Sugar
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ C. Soy Free Vegan Butter Spread, melted
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 C. Teff Flour
- ½ C. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- ½ C. Water
- ¾ C. Organic Cane Sugar
- ½ C. free2b Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the crust ingredients to a mixing bowl and knead to incorporate.
- Press the dough firmly and evenly in the prepared baking pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until firm but not browned.
- Allow the crust to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, sift together the teff flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Separately, whisk together the bananas, water and cane sugar.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients before folding in ½ C. chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter onto the baked and cooled crust, spreading evenly over the surface.
- Bake the brownies for 25 minutes and allow them to cool slightly before cutting.