- ½ C. free2b Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cans Coconut Milk, * chilled overnight and strained
- ¼ C. Date Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 C. Cocoa Powder
- Shredded Coconut, * for garnish
*This recipe calls for coconut. If you have questions about this recipe or would like to inquire about an alternative ingredient, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Whisking frequently, melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler until smooth. Keep warm and continue whisking intermittently.
- Using a hand mixer, whip the coconut milk in a large mixing bowl before incorporating the date syrup and vanilla.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and incorporate.
- Fold the melted chocolate into the mousse.
- Chill the mousse for 30 minutes before piping or spooning into small jars or serving cups.
- Top with shaved coconut, as desired.