- ½ C. SunButter
- 1/3 C. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- ¾ C. Cassava Flour
- 12 Free2b Sun Cups Minis
- ½ C. Free2b Chocolate Chips
- Candy Eyes (optional)
- Using a hand mixer, blend the first three ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly add the flour and blend until a dough with pea-sized clumps forms.
- Roll the dough into 1 ½ inch balls and place them onto a sheet of parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Using a thumb, push down on the tops of each ball of dough to form a divot.
- Spoon the chocolate into a resealable plastic bag. Snip a very small hole in the tip of the bag with scissors and pipe the chocolate onto the cookies as “spider legs.”
- Place the Sun Cups Minis into the divots.
- Pipe a dot of chocolate onto the back of the candy eyes to adhere them to the cups.