- 2 Ripe Avocados, pitted and peeled
- ¼ C. Rice Milk
- ¼ C. free2b Chocolate Chips, plus more for serving
- ¼ C. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- ½ C. Sunbutter
- 2 tsp. Soy Free Vegetable Shortening
- Using a microwave or a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips.
- Combine in a blender the avocado, rice milk, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into popsicle molds and place the sticks.
- Freeze the fudgesicles overnight.
- Heat the Sunbutter and shortening and stir together. Pour the mixture into a wide mouthed jar or mug.
- Take the fudgesicles from the freezer and loosen from the molds.
- Place remaining chocolate chips in a shallow dish.
- Dip the top of each fudgesicle into the melted Sunbutter.
- Serve immediately.