- 2 Pints Vanilla Rice Milk Frozen Dessert, softened
- ½ C. Free2b Chocolate Chips, whole and melted for topping
- 8 Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cups Minis
- ½ C. Sunbutter, melted for topping
Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
- 5 oz. Graham Cracker substitute that works best for you, finely ground
- ¼ C. plus 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/3 C. Soy-free butter spread, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend the graham crackers, brown sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a blender until fine.
- Add the melted soy-free butter spread and vanilla extract. Blend to combine.
- Press the mixture into a standard springform pan.
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes and then allow it to cool completely.
- Combine the softened frozen dessert with ½ C. chocolate chips.
- Pour the frozen dessert mixture into the cooled crust and freeze overnight.
- Drizzle the frozen cake with melted Chocolate Chips and Sunbutter.
- Garnish with Dark Chocolate Sun Cups Minis.