- 1 ½ C. Gluten-Free Granola, divided
- ½ C. Shredded Coconut
- ½ C. Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ C. Hulled Hemp Seeds
- ½ C. Toasted Pepitas
- ½ C. Freeze-Dried Blueberries
- ½ C. Brown Rice Syrup
- ¼ C. Sunflower Seed Butter
- ¼ tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 (10 oz.) Pkg. Free2b Baking and Melting Wafers
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Prepare a 12x16 rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a blender to chop 1 C. of the granola.
- In a large mixing bowl, incorporate the chopped and whole granola, coconut, seeds, and freeze-dried blueberries.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown rice syrup, sunflower seed butter and salt. Whisking frequently, bring the mixture to a simmer and remove from the heat.
- Pour the syrup mixture over the granola mixture and toss to coat. Firmly and evenly press into the prepared baking sheet and chill for 15 minutes.
- Melt the wafers over a double boiler (a heat-proof bowl set 1-2 inches above boiling water).
- Once smooth, spread the melted chocolate over the pressed and chilled granola mixture.
- Add sprinkles and chill for a final 15 minutes before cutting into bars.