20 Free2B Dark Chocolate Sun Cups
½ cup vegan butter, melted
1 cup Free2B Baking & Melting Wafers
1 cup vegan heavy cream
¼ cup strawberries
4 Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups for toppings
- Place 20 Free2B Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups into a blender and mix until they are in crumbs. Add melted vegan butter and mix.
- Pat mixture into the bottom and sides of a pan evenly. Place in the freezer.
- Place Free2B Baking & Melting Wafers in a medium sized bowl. In a small saucepan, heat the vegan heavy cream over low heat until tiny bubbles just start to form. Remove from heat and pour cream over the wafers then stir until careful until all the cream has blended with the wafers.
- Pour the chocolate filling over the tart crust and place it in the fridge until everything is set.
- Once ready, cut strawberries into hearts and crumble up 2 Dark Chocolate Sunbutter Cups for toppings. Add 2 whole Sunbutter Cups and enjoy!