Maple ‘Bacon’ Pancakes
2 Crunchsters Beyond Bacon packets
2 cups buckwheat flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup oat milk
¼ cup applesauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- Whisk together dry ingredients then wet ingredients (with the exception of maple syrup).
- Fold in one Crunchsters Beyond Bacon packet into the mix.
- Set stove top on medium low and brush a pan with vegan butter.
- Pour 1/3 cup of mixture onto the pan.
- Flip pancakes when the edges are golden and the top of the pancakes are bubbling. Turn again set aside on a plate when second half is golden brown and fully cooked as well. Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- Top with 2nd packet of Crunchsters Beyond Bacon and maple syrup.