- 6 oz. free2b Baking & Melting Wafers, melted
- ½ Green Apple, sliced
- Fresh Whole Strawberries
- Toppings, such as chia seeds, cocoa nibs, and more Baking & Melting Wafers
- 3 Small Bananas, peeled and halved
- Maple Syrup
- free2b Baking & Melting Wafers for Eyes
- Popsicle sticks
- Thumbprint Spider Cookies
- Chocolate-dipped Fruits (see above)
- Banana Ghosts (see above)
- Gluten-free Graham Crackers
- Gluten-free Pretzels
- free2b Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups
- Pour the melted chocolate into a small dish and place it on a snack board. Sprinkle with toppings, if desired.
- To make the banana ghosts, place a popsicle stick into the bottom of each banana half. Use maple syrup to help the Baking & Melting Wafers (eyes) stick.
- Assemble the board with fruits, toppings, and all remaining ingredients.