32 gluten-free pretzel sticks
8 candy eyes
- Place Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cups on a plate without their wrapper.
- Cut all pretzel sticks into smaller sticks, all the same length.
- In a small bowl, melt Free2b Dark Chocolate Baking & Melting Wafers until smooth. Add chocolate into a small plastic food storage bag and cut off the tip of the corner of the bag.
- Squeeze melted chocolate onto back edge of a Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cup then quickly add four pretzel sticks on one side and four on the other. Let the chocolate set and harden.
- Add two dots of melted chocolate to the top of a Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cup and place two candy eyes.
- Repeat step 4 & 5 to all Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cups.