¼ cup Free2b Dark Chocolate Baking & Melting Wafers
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup vegan butter
½ cup cold water
½ cup flour of choice
1 tbsp milk of choice
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 cup white rice flour
½ cup tapioca starch
½ cup potato starch
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
¾ teaspoon baking powder
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the white rice flour, tapioca starch, xanthan gum, baking powder, & salt and mix well. Add vegan butter and slowly pour in water. Mix until it makes a thick dough.
- Once done, remove the dough from the bowl and from into a ball. You can use your table top if you add some flour to the surface.
- Cover completely in a plastic wrap and set in the fridge for two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add more flour to your countertop and place dough on it.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle. Cut the rectangle into three even sized smaller rectangles.
- Cut each rectangle from one upper corner to the opposite corner in the bottom to create six triangles.
- Roll the triangles starting from the wide side to create croissants. Then place on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine your choice of milk & maple syrup and brush your croissants.
- Bake for 25 minutes then set them on a cooling rack once they’re done.
- In another small bowl, add Free2b Dark Chocolate Baking & Melting Wafers and set over a stove until melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the croissants and enjoy once cool!