Oh deer, these Reindeer Sunbutter Cups are stealing the show this holiday season! ❤️ Perfect for spreading holiday cheer and satisfying your sweet tooth 😋
4 gluten-free pretzels
4 gluten-free red circle candy
8 candy eyes
1. Place Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cups on a plate without their wrapper.
2. Cut all pretzel in half and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, melt Free2b Dark Chocolate Baking & Melting Wafers until smooth. Add chocolate into a small plastic food storage bag and cut off the tip of the corner of the bag.
4. Add two dots of melted chocolate to the top of a Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cup and place two candy eyes. Add one dot directly underneath and add the red candy to make the nose Let the chocolate set and harden.
5. Squeeze two dots of melted chocolate on the top side of the sunbutter cup, directly above the eyes, then quickly add the pretzels accordingly. Let the chocolate set and harden.
6. Repeat step 4 & 5 to all Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cups
7. Let them set in the fridge for 20 minutes and enjoy!