Creepin’ it real this Halloween with these ghastly ghoulish 🦇 bat treats! Who says you can't play with your food? 😉
3 Gluten-free Oreo cookies
24 small candy eyes
1. Take apart gluten-free Oreo cookies and scrape out the cream filling. Cut each cookie in half
2. Heat Free2b Dark Chocolate Baking & Melting Wafers in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second increments until fully melted. Pour into a baggie and cut a very small hole in the tip of the bag
3. Apply a small amount of melted chocolate to the top of each Free2b Dark Chocolate Sun Cup. Press the cookie wings onto the chocolate and hold until they are firmly in place
4. Apply a small amount of melted chocolate on top of the cookies and add the candy eyes
5. Repeat these steps until all the bat cookies are complete and set in the fridge for five minutes. Enjoy!