- ½ C. Soy Free Vegan Butter Spread
- ½ C. Rice Milk
- 1 C. Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 12 oz. free2b Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 C. Gluten-free Rolled Oats
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the sugar, milk, butter spread, and salt. Bring the mixture to a simmer. Add the vanilla and remove from the heat.
- Place the chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl and pour the milk mixture over top. Allow them to rest, unstirred for 5 minutes before whisking to incorporate.
- Fold the oats into the chocolate mixture.
- Using a medium scoop, drop the batter onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Chill the no-bake cookies until set, about 20 minutes.