- ½ C. Sunflower Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Free2b Dark Chocolate Baking and Melting Wafers
- 6 Bananas, sliced
- Allergy-friendly Sprinkles
- Whisk together the sunflower butter and maple syrup. Scoop the mixture into a piping bag or one corner of a plastic sandwich bag (cut the tip). Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate wafers in a double boiler or in the microwave (stir every 30 seconds) and whisk until smooth.
- Arrange the banana slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Pipe a coin-sized mound of the sunflower butter mixture onto half of the slices and place the remaining slices on top to make sandwiches.
- Use fingers or tongs to gently lift the sandwiches and dip them first into the melted chocolate, and then into the sprinkles.
- Lay the sandwiches on the baking sheet and freeze for 20 minutes before serving.