- 1 C. Teff Flour
- ½ C. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Ripe Bananas, mashed
- ½ C. Water
- ½ tsp. Peppermint Extract (optional)
- ¾ C. Cane Sugar
- ½ C. Dairy-free dark chocolate chips or chopped free2b Mint Cups
- 9 Whole free2b Mint Cups, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray and parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the teff flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Separately, whisk together the bananas, water, peppermint extract (if using) and cane sugar.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients before folding in ½ C. dark chocolate chips or chopped Mint Cups.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes and allow to cool slightly before topping with whole mint cups and cutting into squares.