We all love mint shakes, mint chocolate, and the delicious taste of SunButter, right? Well if not, this recipe certainly isn’t for you. That’s because we’ll be combining them all to create a delicious chocolate mint shake.
And better yet, it’s 100% vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and free of the rest of the top-12 food allergens.
Ready to get started? Here is what you’ll need:
Ingredients For Your Vegan Chocolate Mint Shake
- 1 pint of Rice Dream Ice Cream or hemp milk ice cream
- 1 cup of kale (your kiddo won’t even taste it!)
- 1 cup of fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup of rice milk
- 2 free2b Dark Chocolate Mint Cups
- In a blender, mix the rice milk, mint cups, and kale together. Blend on high for 2 seconds.
- Add the mint leaves and ice cream and then blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately!
Did you love your rich, dark chocolate mint shakes? Let us know in the comments below! Also, feel free to share your own tips and tweaks.