Valentine’s day is right around the corner. What better way to sweeten up the occasion, or any other time of the year, with a delicious and nutritious (and might we add beautifully pink) vegan strawberry shake recipe!
This strawberry shake recipe with vanilla ice cream is top 12 allergen-free, so everyone can indulge equally. We’ll show you how to churn your shake to perfection and the best addition to top it all off: chunks of free2b Chocolate Cups.
Let’s get started!
Ingredients for Your Vegan Strawberry Shake Recipe
- 1 pint of Rice Dream Ice Cream
- 1 cup of rice milk (or any milk of your choice!)
- 2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 2 free2b Chocolate Cups, chopped for topping
- Prepare your frozen strawberries by removing the stems if still attached.
- In a blender, mix ice cream, rice milk, and frozen strawberries on high. Spin until fully blended.
- Pour your shake into two glasses.
- Chop the free2b Chocolate Cups into small bits and sprinkle on top.
- Enjoy your vegan strawberry shake immediately!
Did you fall in love with this recipe? Add anything to make it even more special? Let us know in the comments below!