Finally, Sun Cups Minis®! The same delicious recipe and ingredients as our original Sun Cups, but snack-able crave-able bite size minis in a re-sealable bag. Save some for later or eat them all at once!
Non-GMO Verified. Certified Gluten-Free. Vegan. Kosher Pareve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 170 % Daily Value* Total Fat 14g 18% Saturated Fat 5g 25% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 70mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 12g 4% Dietary Fiber 2g 7% Total Sugars 9g Added Sugars 8g 16% Protein 3g Vitamin D 2% Iron 15% Calcium 0% Potassium 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:Dark Chocolate Sun Cups Minis ®Dark Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter), Sunflower Seeds, Organic Powdered Sugar (Evaporated Cane Juice, Tapioca Starch), Cocoa Butter, Sea Salt