Stud (Zucchini Chocolate Chip) Muffins
- 4 C. Grated Zucchini
- 1 ½ C. Applesauce
- 3 Mashed Bananas (ripe)
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ C. Cane Sugar
- 3 C. Gluten-free Flour
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 C. free2b Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a muffin tin with 6 extra-large wells. Or, use liners.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the zucchini, mashed banana, applesauce, sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix the mashed banana, apple puree, sugar, vanilla and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Gently fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 25-30 minutes, until golden on top.
- Set the muffins on a rack to cool before serving.