- 6 Ripe Bananas, frozen
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ C. Free2b Chocolate Chips, plus more for sprinkling
- ½ C. Strawberries, mashed, plus one whole strawberry for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Add mashed strawberries and maple syrup to a small saucepan. Stirring constantly, heat berry mixture over medium high heat until bubbly and thickened. Set aside to cool.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or a microwave.
- Add the bananas and vanilla to a high-powered blender and puree until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Scoop the mixture into a piping bag, or a large resealable plastic bag with a corner clipped.
- Pipe the nice cream into two sundae cups.
- Top the sundaes with strawberry sauce, melted chocolate and additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Dip a whole strawberry into the melted chocolate, add to the top for garnish or serve on the side.