- 3 C. Gluten-free Quick Oats
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 C. Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread
- ¾ C. Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 C. SunButter
- 12 oz. free2b Chocolate Baking Chips
- 2 tsp. Flaked Sea Salt
- Prepare an 8 x 6-inch glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- In mixing bowl, whisk together the Gluten-free quick oats, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- In a 3 qt. pot over medium-low heat, combine the vegan butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk constantly until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Fold the oat mixture into the pot and stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Press half of the oats mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Over a double boiler or in the microwave, melt and whisk together the SunButter and free2b Chocolate Baking Chips.
- Reserve ¼ C. of the chocolate mixture for drizzling. Pour the rest over the pressed oats mixture.
- Add the remaining oats mixture and drizzle the top with the reserved chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before serving.