Ingredients per cupcake:
- 1 Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cup
- 1 pink hard candy
- 2 candy eyes
- 1 vegan chocolate taffy
- 1/4 vegan vanilla taffy
- 2 round vegan chocolate candy
- 1 vegan gummy carrot
- 1 vegan chocolate frosted cupcake
- black food marker
- 1 tsp vegan cane sugar
- Melt cane sugar, use it to glue the two candy eyes and one pink hard candy on the Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cup.
- Using the black food marker, draw whiskers and a smile on the butter cup.
- Use a solid surface to flatten out the chocolate and vanilla taffy.
- Cut chocolate taffy into two bunny ears. Make the vanilla taffy the same shape but smaller.
- Sprinkle one side of vanilla taffy with water and press onto the chocolate taffy.
- Use melted cane sugar to attach to the butter cup.
- Set the butter cup on top of the frosting.
- Add gummy carrot underneath the butter cup.
- Roll chocolate taffy into two small balls and set on the cupcake.