- 1 Tbsp. Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread or Coconut Oil
- ½ C. Gluten-free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. Ginger
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- Pinch of Clove
- ¾ C. Rice or Coconut milk, plus more for serving
- ½ Small Apple, diced to ½ inch
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Free2b Dark Chocolate Sunflower Butter Cups, quartered
- Melt the vegan butter or coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Add the gluten-free oats and spices. Incorporate and toast until fragrant.
- Add the rice or coconut milk and bring the mixture to a simmer. Add the diced apple, brown sugar, and vanilla. Cook until thickened.
- Transfer to a small bowl and top with more rice or coconut milk. Garnish with quartered Dark Sunflower Butter Cups.