Finally, Sun Cups Minis®! The same delicious recipe and ingredients as our original Chocolate Sun Cups, but snack-able crave-able bite size minis in a re-sealable bag. Save some for later or eat them all at once!
Non-GMO Verified. Certified Gluten-Free. Vegan. Kosher Pareve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 170 % Daily Value* Total Fat 13g 17% Saturated Fat 5g 26% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 71mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 13g 4% Dietary Fiber 2g 7% Total Sugars 10g Added Sugars 10g 18% Protein 3g Vitamin D 0% Iron 9% Calcium 0% Potassium 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:Chocolate Sun Cups Minis ®Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Rice Syrup Powder, Unsweetened Chocolate, Sunflower Lecithin (an emulsifier), Salt, Natural Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors(s)), Sunflower Seeds, Powdered Sugar (Cane Sugar, Tapioca Starch), Cocoa Butter, Sea Salt