- 1 Can Navy Beans (15 oz.)
- 2 C. Cauliflower florets
- ¼ C. Olive Oil, plus 2 tsp.
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- ¼ C. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- ½ Yellow Onion, chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with foil.
- Drizzle the cauliflower florets in 2 tsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet and roast for about 20 minutes, until fork tender.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the savory white bean spread in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve with Free2b Plain Bagel Chips.