- 1 C. Vegetable Stock
- 12 oz. Frozen Peas
- 1 C. Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- ¼ C. Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer and add the peas. Cook until the peas turn plump and bright green.
- Strain the liquid from the peas and retain about 2 Tbsp. Place the peas in a food processor along with the reserved cooking liquid, sunflower seeds, nutritional yeast, garlic and parsley. Pulse to chop.
- Add olive oil as needed for a smooth consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.