- 1/3 C. Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread
- 2/3 C. free2b Chocolate Chips
Graham Cracker Crust
- 5 oz. Graham Crackers, finely ground
- ¼ C. plus 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 3 Tbsp. Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread, melted
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Dairy-free Whipped Topping*
- free2b Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Snack Breaks
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
*This recipe contains coconut. If you have questions about this recipe or would like to be advised about using an alternative ingredient, please send an email to hey@free2bfoods.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend the graham crackers, brown sugar and salt in a blender until fine.
- Add the melted butter spread and the vanilla extract. Blend to combine.
- Press the mixture into four mini tart pans.
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes and then allow it to cool completely.
- To make the chocolate ganache, use a double boiler or a microwave to melt the soy-free vegan butter and chocolate chips.
- Pour the ganache into the crusts and chill for an additional 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, spoon the whipped topping onto each tart. Garnish with Snack Breaks and roasted pumpkin seeds.