- 1 can (15 oz.) Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ C. Dairy-free Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Red Bell Pepper, diced for garnish
- Free2b Bagel Chips
- Add the chickpeas and garlic to a blender and pulse to combine.
- Blend to incorporate the dairy-free yogurt, olive oil and lemon juice into the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon the hummus into a serving bowl. Add toppings, as desired and serve with bagel chips.