- 12 Gluten-free Graham Crackers
- 1 Pkg. Free2b Foods Snack Breaks (4.2 oz)
- ¼ C. Soy-free Vegan Butter Spread
- ½ C. Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp. Vanilla
- 2/3 C. Gluten-free All-purpose Flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Milk
- ¼ C. Free2b Foods Chocolate Chips
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the vegan butter spread, sugar and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour and salt. Gradually add to the wet ingredients and incorporate. As needed, add the rice milk.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the graham crackers on a cutting board or serving dish.
- Drop golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough onto the graham crackers.
- To serve, place on Snack Breaks piece into the tops of each ball of cookie dough.