- 1 C. Rice Milk
- ¼ C. Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- ¼ C. Sun Butter
- ½ C. Crumbled free2b Foods Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Snack Breaks
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the first five ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into two containers. Whisk the cocoa powder in to one, leaving the other plain. Cover the containers and chill overnight.
- Heat the Sun Butter in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Pour the Sun Butter into the bottoms of two small jam jars. Tilt the jars onto their sides to allow the Sun Butter to run up the sides. Set the jars on their sides inside the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Once the chia puddings and the Sun Butter are set, layer the plain and chocolate chia puddings into the jars.
- Top the parfaits with crumbled Snack Breaks to serve.