- 1 ¼ C. free2b Chocolate Chips
- ½ C. Sunbutter
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Free Vegetable Shortening
- ½ tsp. Peppermint Extract (optional)
- ½ C. Crushed Peppermint Candy, for garnish
- Silicone mold with deep wells
- Wooden or Paper Sticks
- In a glass mixing bowl, combine the chocolate chips, Sun Butter and shortening. Stirring intermittently, melt the mixture in the microwave.
- Add the peppermint extract to the mixture, if using.
- Pour the mixture into the silicone mold, filling the wells almost to the top.
- Sprinkle the crushed peppermint candy onto the surface of each pop. Place the sticks into the wells.
- Chill the mold for 20-30 minutes, until set. Remove from molds.