- ½ C. Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/3 C. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- ½ C. Cassava Flour
- 12 oz. Free2b Chocolate Chips
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer, blend the first three ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly add the flour and blend until a dough with pea-sized clumps forms.
- Knead the dough and roll it to ½ inch thick.
- Using egg-shaped cookie cutters, cut the dough and place the shapes on the prepared baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Dip each Sunflower Seed Butter egg into the melted chocolate and place on the parchment paper.
- Allow the Sunflower Seed Butter eggs to chill or rest in a cool, dry place until the chocolate is set.