- 12 oz. Free2b Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Non-hydrogenated Soy Free Vegetable Shortening
- Fresh Berries
- Dried Fruits
- Sunflower Seeds
- Cocoa Powder
- Powdered Sugar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour the fresh berries, dried fruits and seeds into small bowls and place the powders in shakers. Set aside.
- Using a double boiler, stirring, melt the chocolate chips and the vegetable shortening together.
- Pour several shallow pools of the melted chocolate mixture onto the parchment, using a brush as needed.
- While the chocolate is still melted, decorate with toppings as desired.
- Place the chocolate in a cool place until set, about 1-2 hours.
- Break or cut the chocolate into pieces and store in an airtight container.