Snack Breaks In Ghost Bags
Halloween can be a tricky time for families with food allergies so we created this fun and delicious craft just for you! Get the kids together and get creative. It always helps to snack on the chocolate too... just make sure you have some left for the ghost bags at the end!
- 2 Packages free2b Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Snack Breaks (Buy here!)
- 4 Small White Treat Bags
- Small Hole Punch
- Skinny Black Ribbon
- 8 Googly Eyes
- Glue Stick
- Fold each treat bag in half, lengthwise.
- Cut the upper right corner of the bags (open end) toward the center to create a rounded edge.
- Unfold the bags and punch two holes next to the opening, in the center. Make sure the holes go through both sides of each bag.
- Use a glue stick to adhere two googly eyes to each bag, one-third of the way down from the top.
- Fill each bag with snack breaks.
- To create a closure, thread a piece of ribbon through the holes and tie in a bow.